Saturday, April 14, 2007

20 minutes

Walking down alone, along the deserted pavement by a busy roadside at 6pm.


The clickety click of the three-inch heels; kicking up a little dust with every step. Licking on my favourite Kwality Walls Orange stick icecream; humming “It’s my life” and feeling the gentle evening breeze softly caress my tired face.

Never knew a walk back from office to home could be this blissful.

I love my evening walks these days. I have 20 minutes all to myself. To walk the way I want. Eat what I want. Let my thoughts wander where they want. Weave my dreams out of incoherent thoughts. It’s my space, all mine. It’s my life.

3 comments:

Sue said...

The nice evening weather helps. These days, the slight breeze that springs up before sunset makes walking a pleasure.

Priya said...

thanks for dropping by Sue. Nice to know people still come here ;)

M (tread softly upon) said...

Most offended :((
People would if you'd write :)