Friday, February 18, 2005

The Novice

First things first...let me dedicate this blog to 2 people who owe it...Urmi and Goti. Guys wish we could all get together and raise a toast to this...but for obvious incapabilities, lets keep it virtual for the moment. Cheers to the novice blogger then!
Goti of course asked me create a blog aeons ago, which I promptly ignored..not in the least to hurt him...but just coz it meant a lot of work for me!
As for Urmi...well I just had to comment on her blogs and I found out I couldn't do so unless I was a blogger...That did it. And Voila! here I am, finally a blogger, albeit a novice one.
I have never been intimidated by technology, but always get the jitters when I am asked to try out something new using it. And my worst fears just came true...I lost all that I wrote here..so this one's a rewrite..something I hate doing! The otherreason whyI kept putting off being a blogger...was of this whole thing about writing. Despite being a journo at heart, in mind & soul, and in reality too....I gave up writing a couple of years ago..all forms of it, except of course the sms and emails..which have a weird language of their own. To start writing something more sensible again..was like starting afresh..being a novice.
Thanks to my friends, I'm back at it , this time as a blogger...albeit a novice one.

3 comments:

Urmea said...

Cheers pal, now freaking write as much as you can!!

Nimbus said...

Aha! Finally, the mystery starts to unravel. So she writes more than just comments! :) Looking forward to it!

ps .. why famous?

Confusedoldbong said...

Even I owe my blogging activity to Urmi.. & I got introduced to Urmi via Priya..

Priya, keep on writing
Ani da