Sunday, March 20, 2005

Blog Revisited

I have been too busy getting a taste of the IT flavour here in Bangalore. The journalist that I've always been, am too used to being pampered with all that I need to make the article "happen", am forgiven for arriving late at a press conference and all the other journalistic tantrums...Now its my turn to get it all back...with compound interest. I am getting a first-hand idea of the project development-client tantrum dynamics. It sucks big time people...I hardly have time to breathe...forget writing a blog. Am working in Office even today(SUnday) and just taking a break to ramble and vent it all out.
I hate IT, I hate Statistics, more importantly, I hate PMs...I hate the works...

3 comments:

Urmea said...

Ei shob lekha jodi 'boss' dekhe na, shoja baar kore debe :)

Sourav said...

Whats with this chhoto font size? Suddenly staretd whispering?!

EvolutioN said...

Hey!
just about dropped by... loooooooove Bangalore... especially Pecos, the Tachos over there are awesome... oops sorry!!! i am Sagnik, apparently no connection to the Nandy variety, though from the same school, good old James Calcutta, am in NUJS Law School now, fourth year, am interning in Bombay at the moment...

Whew!!! thats a lot... and BTW, mez a blogger too...

and hey, relax... I guess when u start working on sundays, its time to look for another job!!!

Love, laughter n keep the faith

Sagnik